(BECAUSE I HAVE TO…)
The UK Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is clear regarding endorsements and testimonials. Disclosure is needed to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that may be paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I thought it was important to disclose that:
- I only promote products/services/businesses that I have, actually used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Any products supplied to me by advertising partners for review are given to me free of charge. Submitting products for review in this manner does not automatically guarantee a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give you my genuine opinion about a product or service. I will do so, even if I have received payment for the review, or am collaborating with the product or service provider.
- All mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog are noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- This blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services or other businesses. This makes up a small part of my blogging life, most of my content is just me rambling about the things I love, loathe and live with.
I am firm believer in transparency when it comes to the content appearing on my blog. My aim is to provide only the most helpful, encouraging and useful content while generating a small income to allow me to continue creating the blog you love.
It costs nothing to say something nice; saying nothing is also free.
Plots, Plans and Parenthood is for people from all walks of life and all stages of life. All I ask is that when you make a comment, have respect for your fellow readers, and for me. I’m not asking for sisterhood, just respect and the grace to be able to agree to disagree with other views ( including mine).
People love to share, so please note that I am not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites when it appears without my permission.
Policy updated on June 15th 2020